Mahoning Valley Outings
Thank you for considering Mahoning Valley Country Club for your golf outing! If you have ever planned a golf tournament, you know there are numerous details…, sometimes taking the fun out of the event for the planners. Look no further! Let us help you. We have a very knowledgeable and experienced golf and event staff to make your tournament successful …minus the stress… so that even the organizers can have an enjoyable day. Whether you are trying to raise money for an organization, entertain business associates or simply get together with friends for fun and a little competitive spirit, we will make your day a special one.
Click here for Full Event Menu Options!
The course is in the best shape ever…ready for you and your group for a great day of golf. We can tailor your outing to fit your group’s needs. First rate customer service is our number one goal. What we provide…
- Courteous and Friendly Bag Check-in
- Green & Cart Fees
- Placement of Sponsor Signs
- Scorecards, Hole Assignments and Cart Set-up
- Practice Range Balls for Warm Up
- Course Markers for Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, etc.
- $5/per golfer credit to be spent in Pro Shop for Merchandise or Gift Certificates
- Tournament Scoring and Rules Assistance
- Carts provided for a field up to 120 golfers. Additional carts can be rented at the tournament organizer's expense.
- Contact the Pro Shop or Event Staff to discuss details for your event. Contact numbers listed below.
- Select a date for your event and secure your date by returning your signed Tournament Contract along with a non-refundable deposit up to $250 – depending on the size of the outing.
- Finalize food and beverage plans at least fourteen (14) days in advance.
- Guarantee minimum number of participants at least ten (10) days in advance. This number can be adjusted up, but not down.
- Fax, email or mail the finalized player list and handicaps (if applicable) to the Pro Shop at least one week in advance.
- Please feel free to contact the Professional Staff at Mahoning Valley CC with any questions or concerns you may have about your outing.
- Planning well in advance makes for a more enjoyable day for you and your group.
- Please make all final payments for your event on the day of your event
Mahoning Valley Country Club: 570-818-441